No I don't buy the beads!! I make them!!

I still get surprised when people presume that I have buy the beads that I put on this blog for sale.

No..... I make them, they start out as blocks of clay and end up as these beautiful beads!

I start off by softening the clays with my hands by rolling and kneading them before rolling the clays together using various techniques to create a wide range of designs.

They are then cut and shaped into beads and manually one by one 'holed' by hand. They are then fired and left to cool until they completely harden, and then beaded onto elastic string. These bracelets are completely worth their money!

I'v been making them on and off for a couple of years now, and every batch gets better and better! But my friends in Brighton loved them, and it was thanks to their positive feedback that I continued making them.
They were selling them at places like Shambala and other festivals around the UK, it's a lovely feeling to know that some people out there are loving them.

Luckily music helps me get through it a lot! I think I'm going to start posting some of the mixes I'm listening too.

Please check out a friend of mine....his artist name is 'Little Thoughts'... you can check him out at https://soundcloud.com/littlethoughts - you can here it by clicking the picture below.

(Opens in new tab)


He makes really nice chilled out electronic beats and has played sets at festivals around the UK such as Glade festival , 'Deep Snail' parties and 'Happy Daze' who feature a lot of nights in Bristol.

I also have some music on the internet. I'm know in Brighton quite a lot more my busking (acoustic guitar and singing) but I also I have a crack at making psychedelic trance sounding beats as well as other electronic sounds. You can here these at https://soundcloud.com/fractalmoonproductions . Just click the picture below to listen to it.

(Opens in new tab)

I also used to make Youtube videos, it's something I'v left behind now but It's all still there.
You can view them on my 'Fractal Moon' Channel at http://youtube.com/fractalmoon or by clicking the picture below.

(opens in new tab)

And of course please support the Neuroliberation campaign which I started over 6 months ago now because of seeing how MP's in the government and being paid off by the gambling industry to create laws seriously accelerate the rates of problem gambling in Britain. 
A lot of people think that it just affects gambling and say 'well its peoples choice', but the point is , is that I am trying to help point out that they are setting our kids up to fail and creating for crime, social problems and poverty. With betting shops such as Ladbrokes, William Hill and Coral now all over our town centres, online roulette and poker sites being advertised all over the internet and gambling now being promoted all day on television, a lot of people are being affected and it has produced a lot of victims that never chose to have anything to do with gambling in the first place. Its turning our communities into a dark world.

To find out more about the Neuroliberation campaign , please visit http://neuroliberation.blogspot.co.uk or click the picture below. 
By buying a Laughing Beader Bracelet , you are helping keep the campaign moving by supporting my business. (I really haven't had much internet traffic or exposure at all as yet)

Even if you don't want to buy a bracelet , I am asking if you are willing to donate £1 towards the campaign if you support my efforts , by visiting the blog and using the donate button and paying via paypal. 
To date I have received ZERO donations and pretty much all the funds have come out of my own pocket.
So please help keep the campaign going by buying a bracelet or donating straight to the cause. You can even do both if you want to. (I really won't try to stop you.)

Click this picture to visit the campaigns main blog site.

(Opens in new tab)

You can also find the campaign on Facebook at http://facebook.com/neuroliberationcampaign or by clicking the picture below.

(Opens in new tab)



So there it is, a little bit about how the beads are made and a little about the guy making them , Ben Westwood. (That's me)

Thanks for reading and have a great 2013!